Weekend Retreat: Finding Sacredness in Your Body
Join healer and transformational coach Brandilyn Tebo for a healing weekend retreat at a beautiful home in Pine Mountain Club, CA.
— Re-claim your right to be nourished, loved and expressed
— Re-learn to be fully present in your body
— Discover what your hunger, obsessive thoughts and/or deprivation are really covering up
— Experience freedom from self-judgement
— Authentically connect with like-minded women
The weekend will include:
• Group and one-on-one coaching designed to have you break through whatever is holding you back from being fully present in your life
• Meditation practices designed to give you freedom from negative thoughts and judgements about yourself and others
• Community meal preparation and sharing designed to shift the way you see food
• Somatic healing practices designed to re-ground you in your body
• Movement therapy designed to get you back in touch with your body's natural flow
• Journaling practices, to allow you to process, discover and integrate.
Friday, September 9th at 10am until Sunday, September 11th at 4pm
$300 early registration; $375 after June 20th.